Amazing teens girls ?

Home Forums Funding Amazing teens girls ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

“I guess so,” she responded. “Besides, it might be fun. And if I’m going to be a whore I have to do things like that, don’t I?””I love your cock,” she told him, again dropping down to her knees to gently suck on him. “If you can get it hard again, do we have time for one more fuck?” she asked.Anne grabbed his hand and leapt to her feet.”You were jerking off,” Cassidy said matter-of-factly.

“Good morning. We’ve been waiting for one of you guys to get up and start the fire.” I heard Anne say. It must be Janet in the shower, then.Tiffany was a sound sleeper, the boy realized, but she could still feel the pain in her nipples. He wondered whether she was a sleepwalker. He decided to experiment on her to find out.In an instant, I felt a deep connection to Melissa beyond just sex…. I now had a new lover! I began to ease my cock in and out of her. Her tight pussy walls held onto my cock and her pleasure increased with every thrust. We were locked in missionary position and we seemed content to stay there. We remained in a warm and tit embrace as I continued to slowly pump my cock in and out of Melissa. Our eyes locked and it was if we looked into each other’s souls as we made love to each other. Melissa wrapped her legs around me holding me tight with her thighs. I began to steadily increase my pace slowly going faster and with more intensity. I could feel my desire to cum build in me so I pulled out of Melissa to grab a condom. I put the condom on and Melissa told me that she wanted to give Chris and Lynn the same show that they gave us. I lay in the edge of the bed and Melissa mounted me “reverse cowgirl” giving our spouses a clear view of us making love. As Melissa rode me, she began to rub her clit building her towards another orgasm. Melissa’s pace on my cock began to increase as did the intensity that she rubbed herself. I felt the urge to blow my load in Melissa but I tried to hold out till she came again. I felt her pussy walls begin to tremble and squeeze me as she began to moan and scream… this was my moment. I stayed off as long as I could and somehow managed a few more od Melissa’s pelvic thrusts before I exploded. Melissa forced her waist down on to me as hard as she could as I shot my load into my condom. Sensing that I was complete, Melissa lifted herself off of me and laid her body atop of me showing her freshly fucked pussy to Chris and Lynn.”Thank you, John,” Kelly said, kissing him. “I love you so much for letting me be a whore and then fucking me like this.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.